Effective as of Jan 5, 2023
Welcome to ApkHello.com’s privacy notice.
Apkhello is dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of its users on the internet. We believe that enhanced online privacy protection not only benefits our users but also boosts their confidence and encourages their engagement in online activities. Our policy aims to inform you about the types of data we collect when you visit our site, the purposes for which we use this data, whether we share it with others, and the rights you possess regarding our use of the information. Apkhello.com works tirelessly to offer visitors the numerous benefits of internet technology while delivering an interactive and customized experience.
WHO AM I SHARING MY DATA WITH AND WHO IS THE DATA “CONTROLLER”?
A data controller is an entity that you provide data with and decides on the purpose of the data, provided your prior consent or another legal basis:
The website apkhello.com is owned and managed by DP IMPORT EXPORT, a US Company
Corporate name: DP Import Export LLC.
Address: 4 PEABODY RD ANX, BUILDING B UNIT 8, Derry, NH, 03038, USA
Phone number: 781-526-1222
Email address: email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to reach us by any of the means above for any questions about data protection and privacy.
Categories of Personal Information
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e))
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information
Protected classification characteristics under California or Federal law
Age, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Internet or network activity data
Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website application, or advertisement
Any data that is derived from a device and that is used or intended to be used to locate a consumer within a geographic area that is equal to or less than the area of a circle with a radius of 1,850 feet, except as prescribed by regulations
Sensitive Personal information (per California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.140 (ae))
Including but not limited to a consumer’s account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account, a consumer's social security, driver's license, state identification card, or passport number.
What Information Do We Collect and How We Collect It
- The information you provide to us directly
- if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password, and email address);
- information you provide by participating in any chats, communities or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain;
- information you provide us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
- The information we may gather when you utilize our services and application (regardless of whether you have registered with us or not)
- data about your location, device type, operating system, and platform;
- mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name;
- data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source, and IP address;
- the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP;
- log files (We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to Apkhello.com, including but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type, and a reading history of the pages viewed);
How we use your personal data
We may use your data in the following ways:
- To provide you with the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
- To store your running history;
- To provide helpdesk and support services;
- To customize the App which is available to you;
- To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms;
- To moderate any chat messages;
- To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
- To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
- To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
- To personalize your experience;
- To send you to push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
- To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you;
- To prevent fraud and crime;
- To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google;
- Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps, etc.);
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Apkhello will keep your personal information for as long as to your agreement for access to Apkhello services. If you choose to close your Apkhello account, the limited data that we collect about you may still be retained for legal and accounting purposes. Information that you post on our public chats or communities will be retained until you decide to remove it as well. We value your opinion and don't want to interfere with your posts without your permission.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that Apkhello has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use. Learn more about our Cookies Policy.
We use third-party information, reports, and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of Apkhello.com. We allow third-party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on Apkhello.com. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We utilize this information to improve Apkhello.com and make sure we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use does not identify individual users of Apkhello.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How Do We Protect Your Information
We intend to protect your personal information and maintain its security and accuracy. Apkhello implements reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Personal Data Disclosures
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may disclose your Personal Information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also disclose your Personal Information to that company using appropriate safeguards, including at the negotiation stage.
- Our Business Clients. When we collect information on behalf of our business clients, we disclose that information to those clients.
- Service Providers. We disclose your information to service providers. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, assist, or support our business operations and other administrative functions, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Audience Measurement Services. We may disclose your Personal Information to audience measurement companies that help us and other websites measure and understand the audiences that view our content.
- Video Viewing Behavior. Consistent with applicable law, we may disclose your video viewing behavior with third parties including advertising companies, analytics partners, and social media sites.
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may disclose aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to Personal Information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Advertising. Apkhello.com expects its partners, and advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers, and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site, you may link to, or view as part of a frame on the Apkhello.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through Apkhello.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, advertisements, features, contests, or sweepstakes offered by other parties. Apkhello.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personal information (i.e., information that does not include your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in an effort to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt out of such advertising, you can visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition to the above, we have implemented at Apkhello.com certain "Google Analytics" features that support display advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to Apkhello.com may opt out of Google Analytics, customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Center, and learn more about how google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
- Public. Some of our Services may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on our Services, that information may be publicly available
We may disclose your Personal Information with law enforcement and other government officials in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take necessary action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, the safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
Your legal rights
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. To comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you an administrative fee.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Apkhello to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at email@example.com.
Restrict or object to processing
You have the right to restrict or object to Apkhello's processing of your personal data under certain conditions. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer your data to another entity
You have the right to request Apkhello to transfer the data we collected about you to another entity, or directly to you, under certain conditions. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
At any time when we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Time limit to respond
We respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.