DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
ApkHello.com provides information and resources related to software available on the Internet.
As you can see in our About, mission, and Priority page, our goal is to provide all users with the possibility to download their favorite apps legally, safely, quickly, and for free, regardless of the country of origin and the device used by said users.
We provide an independent app promotion platform that also provides visibility to developers.
We want to highlight how important it is for us to comply with the current legislation and our respect for intellectual property.
We make sure that none of the content available at APKHello.com infringes any third parties’ copyrights. In this sense, any use of third parties trademarks is for informational and descriptive purposes only, without involving any kind of affiliation with the corresponding right holders nor an identity between the software and APKHello’s services or name. APKHello abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by APKHello that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with APKPure’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
In case you believe our content infringes your copyrights, please notify us by providing a DMCA notice with the following details:
- Your contact information: name, personal ID, passport number or equivalent identifier, email address, and country of residence. If acting on behalf of a legal person, you shall provide complete information about said person, and indicate your position, representation, or mandate under which you send this notice.
- For third-party agencies in representing developers or owners of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, it is mandatory to provide a signed authorization letter to verify this representation.
- A reference to locate the concerned material/s that allegedly infringes your rights (full URL where published).
- An explanation as detailed as possible about the alleged infringements in relation to the rights you hold over the corresponding content, describing such infringements.
- Include the following statements:
- "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content or materials described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law"
- “I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use”.
- “I acknowledge and accept that a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the user who uploaded the content at issue.”
In case the notification was consistent with the abovementioned indications and the request was well-founded, we will remove the corresponding content in accordance to Law.
You can send us the infringement notice via email to: email@example.com